- Who Are You?
- Develop Professionally
- Produce Compost
- Use Compost
- Research / Educate
Apply to Join STA Certified Compost
For Compost Manufacturers
Here are the simple procedures to follow to apply for your compost products to join the STA Certified Compost program. Thank you for your interest in the US Composting Council’s (USCC) Seal of Testing Assurance (STA) Certified Compost Program.
1) Contact the USCC Market Development Coordinator with your interest
3) Give us a copy of the first page of your facility operating permit
4) Give us your STA Certified Compost product info
5) Begin following product testing guidelines- the testing process requires 3 to 4 weeks to complete, so collect and submit your compost sample ASAP using our guidelines.
6) Maintain all contracted STA Certified Compost requirements
7) Pay fees yearly